The First Capital Fall League is open to teams or individual players/free agents (players with HS eligibility remaining). All free agents will be placed on a Post 757 Fall Team team and coached by Post 757 Coaches. Post 757 Fall teams will have two workouts per week and are optional but players are encouraged to attend!
Workouts for the fall seasons are scheduled two days through the middle of the week at 5:30 or 6 pm at Hoffman Field. All players/teams should sign up here so we can start putting rosters together ASAP. Payment must be received by 8/31/2021 to secure your spot. Please contact us via email if you have any issues getting payment completed.
2021 First Capital Baseball League
Questions: [email protected]
Sites: Chillicothe Post 757 Hoffman Field & Chillicothe Hansel Field, Ross County Park, and Mt Logan Field
Dates: 6 weeks beginning Sunday, September 12, 2021. Please note that games played this year will be played at 2 pm DH's each Sunday as weather permits. If we need to add games or get creative with the schedule we will likely add 10 am DHs on Sundays. Games will only be played on Sundays.
Who: Combined HS & JH league (open to all players with HS Baseball eligibility remaining)
$125.00 per player Late registration $135.00 with a discount for multiple family members. Players will be added to the league as free agents – any players that wish to play together should request that upon registration and we will do our best to accommodate those requests.
$1200.00 Team Rate for the first 12 players plus individual rate for any additional players over 12. Please note that shirts are NOT provided for teams. Teams interested in registering please contact us ASAP with the roster.
Each Player is responsible for his own pants, hat, bats, helmet, (catcher's gear if needed).
- Rule 1 reinstated 9/1/2020 Per OHSAA, only 4 players from each school will be on a team. Incoming freshmen do not count in the 4 from each HS unless your school system sponsors 8th-grade baseball. (Midstate League)
- Wood bat or BBCor -3 bats must be used by HS players; JH players may use a -5 BBCOR/Wood (Supplied by players)
- All players will bat (teams will roster bat and freely change defensive positions)
- NO player can sit two consecutive innings
- NO pitcher can pitch more than 3 innings in a game with a maximum of 60 pitches
- All other rules will be set by OHSAA rules. The registration deadline will be August 31, 2021
- Games will have a two-hour time limit - No new innings after 1:50 minutes of play.
- The 2nd game of the doubleheader will begin 15 minutes after the first game ends - please keep your game 2 starting pitcher out of the 7th inning game one to allow for a snack and warm up.
- Anytime a team has a ten-run lead and the team behind in the score has completed its turn at-bat in the fifth inning OR the home team takes a ten-run lead in the fifth inning, the game ends.
Phone Number Home_______________________ Cell __________________________
E-Mail ___________________________________ Grade 7 8 9 10 11 12
T shirt size S M L XL XXL (free agents only, shirts will NOT be provided to teams)
Positions Primary ______________ Secondary__________________
High School ______________________________
Mail Registration fee to:
13299 Marietta Rd.
Kingston OH 45644.
The player/team cannot participate in the league without complete paperwork and fee. The deadline will be enforced
Checks made payable to Post 757 Baseball